Following a review of our breakfast club and food service, it has become necessary to change the breakfast club format and cost. These changes will take effect from 4th September 2019 and bring our provision and pricing in line with other schools within the Olympus Academy Trust.
The school will continue to run a Breakfast Club every morning from 7.45am to the start of the school day. The cost of the provision is £3.50 per child per day, paid in advance via Scopay. Please note that this cost includes a light breakfast. All children previously registered with Breakfast Club will be transferred to the new system without the need for a new registration form.
Sessions should be booked at least 48 hours in advance. If you have a need for Breakfast Club within the 48 hour period please contact the office to book a place.
- The Breakfast Club will operate during term time only. The Breakfast Club will not run on the days that the school is closed.
- Bookings and registration forms must be submitted prior to attendance at the club. No child will be admitted if the forms have not been completed.
- Booking and payment must be made at least 48 hours in advance using Scopay. No child will be admitted to the club if the fees have not been paid without confirmation from the school office.
- Drop-off will be at the rear of the school Hall. Parents must drop their children at the door. Access to the main school building will not be permitted for any reason.
- Children will receive a light breakfast of cereal and toast.
- Breakfast is served between 7.45 and 8.15 am. Breakfast will not be available after this time.
If you would like to register your child for September to attend breakfast club please complete a registration form.