What our Parents Say
Our most recent parent questionnaire was completed in April 2016. We were thrilled and genuinely appreciative at the overwhelmingly positive feedback-thank you. Of course we are also considering how we remedy areas for improvement as identified by you and will update you shortly about actions to develop these.
98% of parents/carers either Strongly Agreed or Agreed that:
• My child is safe at school
• My child learns skills as well as facts
• The school has a sense of fun
96% of parents/carers either Strongly Agreed or Agreed that:
• My child is taught well at school
• My child is making good progress
• The school communicates with me effectively about school events and activities
• There is a good standard of behaviour at Charborough Road
• The school is welcoming and there are opportunities to get involved
Here's what some of our families had to say about our school.
School is excellent and all I would want from a primary for my children. Well done.
I find my children’s teachers to be approachable and willing to listen. They really care about the welfare of the children. Any issues raised are dealt with promptly.
We appreciate how hard all the staff work to keep school running smoothly – and always with the best interests of the children at the forefront of everything.
School organises lots of lovely activities that go beyond classroom learning – welly day, book at bedtime, rainforest quiz, merit assembly every week that celebrates in and out of school successes.
All the staff have been incredibly supportive and collaborative in working with us to develop our child both academically and emotionally. I really feel a sense of “togetherness” when we discuss how best to support our child, both at school and at home.